- Subscribe to the BACM mailing list. Please use your institution's email. (mandatory)
- Request access to the TC-BACM document repository AFTER you have subscribed to the mailing list (mandatory)
- Add your info in the members catalog. (mandatory)
- Introduce yourself in the TC-BACM mailing list via a short email to BACM@listserv.ieee.org (Optional)
Existing Members — periodically check:
- Add the IEEE IES Conferences calendar (Optional)
- Check open CFPs in the Events / CFPs section
- Actively participate on the TC-BACM activities / co-organize an event
- Report upcoming activities organized in the repository (googledocs) and in the TC-BACM mailing list (BACM@listserv.ieee.org)
- Disseminate the BACM to people with potential interest in the Building Automation, Control, and Management domain
- Keep your info in the members catalog up to date.
- Have a look at the TC document repository (googledocs)
Removal from BACM:
- Unsubscribe from the BACM mailing list (mandatory)
- Remove your name from the members catalog. (mandatory)
Note: in order to edit the documents (in googledocs), you will need to (i) log in with your IEEE address or (ii) additionally include your IEEE address to your gmail account (as an alternate email). For option (i) in case you have not set it up, have in mind that IEEE members can freely get a gmail-based IEEE address. If you dont have an IEEE address, you may request access via your private gmail account (after subscribing to the mailing list).